9/21/2010

Last few days of Jeju

So the third day of Jeju island was spent doing "culture" stuff. We went to a few museums (Chocolate, Botanical Gardens to name a few) and went to one more nice beach. We also went back to the special spot that I mused on in the last blog. Finding out that our flight left the next day earlier than I had thought we went to bed early, woke up early and made our way home exhausted. Here are the pictures from the last few days of our little vacation together.

But before that there is one thing we didn't get to do before we left that I was really hoping for. Loveland. Here is a friend's blog which gives much better detail on this subject with NSFW photos of Loveland.

The Botanical Gardens of Jeju Island
Inside the gardens. They had 4 different tropical zones to explore

The middle of the gardens. You could go all the way up and view the surrounding area

The tropical area

Al trying to understand Engrish

In the middle of nowhere we found this museum 

All lies. I didn't like this place

I would love to live in it though

The lady who opened it collected weird figurines 

ahhhh now we are talking my language

Crystal clear water

Those are lava rocks

These guys were all over the island. They are grandfather statues who are said to protect the island from harm

Now they have been reduced to feeding me deliciousness 

And nothing says Jeju like rape flower

Now I can finally be done with the Jeju updates and post things way more fun to do than this.



0 comments:

Post a Comment